Sunday, August 17, 2008

new things....

Today we brought MZ to KL babywearer's gathering at Damansara Perdana. I bought 1 pouch from Jess, but never got the chance to learn more, plus this was the 1st time I attended such event, so, I was very excited!

At the gathering, I managed to try out other wraps, such as the Kozy one, the colorful spot from Rayhana, and the one-piece wrap. I had also learnt how to move MZ from the tummy-to-tummy position to the back position. It's not as difficult as I had thought! I will learn how to carry him on my back from now on, cuz it's more comfy for both of us, and he's getting heavier for kangaroo position......

Also, I plan to get the wrap soon. It's easier and anyone can carry MZ with that piece of cloth! Unlike my pouch, only fits my XS size......

Oh yes, Ch's friend gave us a walker as a gift long time ago; and only today we tried it out for MZ. Well, it's his 1st time, he seemed like not used to it yet. I know walker doesn't do much good for babies nowadays, as it's not that safe and the babies will not learn how to crawl if they are exposed to walker too early or too often. For me, it helps when I need to do house chores, cuz I know MZ is safe sitting there. Also, he can stand by holing something and walk few steps slowly, so, I guess walker is needed now....

MZ had a little fever at nite (38.9C); however, after we fed him paracetamol, the temperature went down to 37.6 within an hour. After 1.5 hrs, it was only 37C, phew....we knew he's a strong boy! To get fever during teething time is normal....

Hopefully MZ will not be having much problems while teething......

No comments: