Friday, August 15, 2008

poor baby....

I brought MZ to Nite Market last nite, with his grandparents. First time going there, on his 8-month-old birthday; unfortunately, his dad was working outstation.... :(


MZ seemed to enjoy the walk and busy looking at all the things and people there. Suddenly, I felt his head was leaning towards my hand, I looked at him properly (as I was using Kangaroo style in the sling) and found that he was sleeping! Oh no, he felt asleep! He must be very tired then, but he never even shout, scream, move around, or try to get out from the sling. He was such an adorable boy! That was why I didn't notice that he had fallen asleep....oh.... my poor son....


We quickly walked back and he only woke up when we reached home. Once we reached home, I knew he must be hungry, cuz it's already 2 hours after his dinner. He finished all the milk and went to sleep soundly.......


I felt so bad and told myself that I will not let him sleep like this anymore....

No sign of his 2nd tooth yet....

2 comments:

Ash said...

Don't panic, it's absolutely fine to let him fell asleep in the sling. Euan falls asleep in the sling quite often and he falls asleep in his Maclaren all the time as well. Trust me, it will do him no harm, cause that way you give him a chance to experience real life- means sometimes he just needs to learn to adapt to the environment around him and he will realize the world doesn't just revolve around him. The earlier you get him used to it the easier it will be when it comes time for travelc(Houston!). =) No worries, my friend!

Anonymous said...

ok, thanks for the advice and support my friend.....well, 1st time seeing him like this, hahah...

will try to explore ring sling and the piece of cloth as wrap soon, so excited after attending the gathering last weekend! send u some photos to yr email to see, ok? :)